Tuesday 19 April 2011

My collaboration with VICE and Stefan Ruiz recently










Vice got in touch with me this February to come to Monterrey and do a collaboration with me and the Colombias. We went to Reforma, Lone Star in Escobedo and the Latino tower. This is the result and I think its fantastic that they have given them so many pages! If you are in this magazine I have a copy for you so just contact me here on this website and I will meet you downtown to give it to you.
Vice se puso en contacto conmigo este mes de febrero para llegar a Monterrey y hacer una colaboración conmigo y los colombianos. Fuimos a la Reforma, Lone Star en Escobedo y la torre Latino. Este es el resultado y creo que es fantástico que les han dado tantas páginas! Si tu está en esta revista que tengo una copia para ti lo que acaba de ponerse en contacto conmigo aquí en este sitio web y yo nos reuniremos que el centro para darle a ti.

No comments: